PRE-RACE PACKET PICKUP
Mill City Running
411 East Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis
Friday, April 21, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
REGISTRATION opens at 7:30 am
PACKET PICKUP opens at 7:30 am
FUN RUN/WALK starts at 9:00 am
RIVER CLEANUP starts at 9:30 am (bags & gloves will be provided)
All participants will receive a long sleeved tech shirt, honey packets plus a bee headband.
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
Best Dressed Awards:
• Best Dressed Female
• Best Dressed Male
• Best Dressed Children
• Best Dressed Pet
• Best Dressed Team
Race Winner Prizes:
• 1st Female & 1st Male to cross finish line – $100 Gift Certificate for Mill City Running
Grand Prize Awards:
• 55 inch flat screen TV
• Club Purple MN Vikings (2 tickets) - game date to be determined, tickets includes all food and beverages on the game day
• 2 Minnesota Vikings Tickets- row 12 • Bee Gifts
• $50 Gift Certificate to Kramarczuk’s
• $50 Gift Certificate to Discount 70
• $50 Gift Certificate to Elsie’s
• St. Marons Dinner for 2
Bee With Us!
Our 5K Bee Run or Walk, and Earth Day River Clean Up, in the only National Park offering scenic views along the great Mississippi River. Begin the race in the 40-acre Boom Island Park, the most historic areas of the city. Discover one of the most natural, scenic, and native habitats in Minneapolis.
Join the Great River Coalition, a 501 c3, nonprofit organization, sponsor of the 5K Run/Walk, Earth Day River Clean-Up along with the National Park Service, and the Minneapolis Parks, voted the number one park system in the United States!
Help save our bees and their habitat by participating in a National movement!
“Our bees (all of them, honey and wild bees), need good clean food (flowers)! Lots of flowers that grow over the growing season will help bees have good nutrition, immunity, and health.”
- Dr. Marla Spivak, Entomologist, Distinguished McKnight University Professor Apiculture/Social Insects. University of Minnesota, 2010 MacArthur Fellowship. Visit the UMN Bee Lab at http://www.beelab.umn.edu